Greetings! I recently received my PhD in Computer Science from the University Henri Poincaré (Nancy - France), on April 22nd 2011. During my PhD, I worked in the INRIA team Orpailleur, led by Amedeo Napoli. After that, I was in post-doctoral position at the departement of Computer Science of the University of Minas Gerais (DCC/UFMG - Belo Horizonte - Brazil), working in the team of Pr. Wagner Meira Jr. I moved back in France for a post-doctoral position at LIRIS/INSA de Lyon in the team Databases led by Pr. Jean-Marc Petit.
In research, I am mainly interested in Knowledge Discovery in Databases, and how can the mathematical framework called Formal Concept Analysis bring answers to the difficult problem of mining (exact, fault tolerant) patterns from numerical data, and more generally from complex data.
I mainly work in the following topics
- Knowledge discovery in databases (KDD)
- Data-mining and biclustering numerical data
- Formal Concept Analysis (FCA)
- Complex data and pattern structures
- Conceptual scaling (non lossy discretization for exact pattern extraction)
- Triadic Concept Analysis
- Distributed algorithms
- Information Fusion (with FCA)
- Applications : life sciences (agronomy, biology), Web
I reviewed for the following journals/conference/workshops
- PLOS Computational Biology, African Journal of Biotechnology (AJB)
- Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (PKDD 2011), Concept Lattices and Applications (CLA 2008-2010-2011), IEEE Int. Conf. on Data-Mining (ICDM 2011)
- Soft Computing Applications and Knowledge Discovery (SCAKD 2011)