My main research interests are:
- foundations of computer security
- formal methods
- quantitative information flow
- information theory, decision theory, and (a bit of) game theory
You can find more information in my short CV.
- I’m serving in the PC of the 31st IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium [CSF 2018].
- I’m serving in the PC of the 15th International Conference on Quantitative Evaluation of SysTems [QEST 2018].
- I’m serving in the PC of the The 18th Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium [PETS/PoPETS 2019 and 2020].
- I’m serving in the PC of the 13th Workshop on Logical and Semantic Frameworks with Applications [LSFA 2018].