Department of Computer Science at Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG), Brazil
Member of the
Computer Vision and Robotics (VeRLab) research group
Supported by a CNPq research fellowship
CV Lattes (in Portuguese)
[NEW] Two papers accepted to WACV 2020: Do As I Do: Transferring Human Motion and Appearance between Monocular Videos with Spatial and Temporal Constraints and Personalizing Fast-Forward Videos Based on Visual and Textual Features from Social Network
[NEW] Paper accepted to ICCV 2019 - GEOBIT: A Geodesic-Based Binary Descriptor Invariant to Non-Rigid Deformations for RGB-D images: Visit the project page for more information!
[NEW] Paper accepted to WACV 2019 - Prototypicality effects in global semantic description of objects : Visit the project page for more information!
Paper accepted to CVPR 2018 - A Weighted Sparse Sampling and Smoothing Frame Transition Approach for Semantic Fast-Forward First-Person Videos: Visit the project page for more information!
Paper accepted to CVPR 2018 Sight and Sound Workshop - Fast forwarding Egocentric Videos by Listening and Watching:
Visit the project page for more information!
Guest Editor of the Special Issue on Feature representations for medical images and activity understanding - Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representationa (JVCI)
Publication chair of ICAR 2019, Program Co-chair of SIBGRAPI 2017
Member of the program committee for:
- CVPR 2020, AAAI 2020, WACV 2020
- ICCV 2019, IJCAI 2019, Workshop on Applications of Egocentric Vision (EgoApp) at BMVC 2019, SIBRAPI 2019
- AAAI 2018, IROS 2018, SIBRAPI 2018
- IJCAI 2017, International Workshop of Egocentric Perception, Interaction and Computing at ICCV 2017.
- ICRA'14 and ICRA'15, IROS'14 and IROS'16, SIBGRAPI'16
- Egocentric videos
- 3D Reconstruction and Modeling
- Scene and Object Recognition
- Participating Media
- Image and Geometrical Descriptors
How to find me
- erickson [at] dcc [dot] ufmg [dot] br
- Room 6318, DCC - ICEx - UFMG
- Phone (+55 31) 3409-7597